Big Question of the Day: Your thoughts on Reverse Racism?
Does it exist? What constitutes reverse racism?
- ericheartilly reblogged this from powertothepeoplerighton1 and added:
- radioactive-bunny-of-death answered: It’s called “racism.” It’s just another term for non-whites who are racist because calling them racists would be mean, I guess.
- a-ghra-mo-chroi reblogged this from nurse-vishous and added:
- shinjipuff answered: Yes it does. The moment you start generalizing and feeling superior than white people, you’re being racist.
- bastardlybrendan answered: MN
- powertothepeoplerighton1 posted this